Friday 12 July 2013

12867

And that's the number of excess calories to date. Yes, the number has grown. That's why I haven't been bloggin for a while :(

Anyway, I had 2 binge days (in a row) and then three excess days. I feel like such a failure right now. Boo. And I haven't been exercising for a while either…just very slow walks. With the help of CardioTrainer, I figured two laps around the neighbourhood is just short of 2 kilometers, and a lap of the local park is a tad more than a mile. I should start training for a mile…but yeah.

I weighed myself (finally). 53...lost 1.5kg, but that 1.5kg shouldn't even have been there anyway. I also have some sort of ab definition in my midsection, but only in the morning and when I'm flexing, and in bright light. There will be a time (hopefully) when the definition of my abs does not depend on lighting or the amount of food eaten...hopefully it will come soon!
I think my thighs have gotten fatter though. Not necessarily larger, just...fatter. I can grab more fat around the back :(

I just want to eat close to 500. I don’t even care anymore. Dark times. 


1 comment:

  1. I found your blog via myfitnesspal. I definitely understand what you are going through. I have a lot of bad days and always start feeling down about them. However, tomorrow is a brand new day, and 500 calories is not going to sustain you at all. It will make it all worse because then you will binge again and be in more excess. You CAN do this! Keep trying and a few bad days is nothing compared to a long healthy future :) Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete