Wednesday 24 July 2013

HONEY BUNNIES!


Hello honey bunnies! I know I haven't blogged in a century, but that's because I've been eating crap and hence feeling crap! And my skin has broken out so badly, my face looks like a minefield! I'll stop with the negativity and unnecessary exclamation marks!

But yeah. Sadly, I have been slacking off quite a lot lately. In quite a bit of excess calories at the moment...oh well? My 3 fast days are coming up, so that will be 3600 calories GONE, and my Duke of Ed hike (did I tell you it's been brought forward!?) will get rid of 4000 calories, and the rest will take care of itself.

In response to my horrible eating lately, I've decided to a 21 Day Challenge with a friend on MFP, where al you do is stick to your calorie goal for 21 days. And then hopefully form a habit of sticking under your goal. I really need to do this, a) to gain some control, b) lose 2100 calories (DC-100) and c) to gain more self-control. If I didn't have those excess calories, I would be down 2 kilos of fat by now...

Yesterday, I did the beep/bleep test with my sport class, and improved by 0.2, getting 9.6. I could've done more, but I could not be bothered...a mistake to be learnt from. I actually love the beep test for some reason...much more than the milke run. My best mile time is 7:28, but I ant to get a sub 7 mile time in a month. So, to do this, I need to do:
400m-1:45
800m-3:30
1.2km-5:15
1.6km-7:00
I tried running 400m in that time, and I literally had to sprint it flat out. I really need to train.

Oh, I'm also starting the 10 Day Ab Challenge. Its bitterly unpopular, but easy, and that's why I chose it-to fee successful at something. I've also read about the 30 Day Shred, and it seens as though people are losing heaps of inches in that program...so I might try that after.
I might also try the 20 Day (or longer) challenge, here.
I've decided to go with the low-reps-high-weights training method, therefore abolishing the 30-Day Squat and Crunch challenges. However, I read that you do need higher reps and lower weights for beginners, so that's why I'm just doing the 10 Day Challenge that is based on that training style.
OH, I might be starting swimming again!!!! Did I tell you I used to be a state swimmer?! I loved it, but my mum made me quit..still won't tell me why. But then a while after my club disbanded, so yeah. But now I found another close-ish club to our house, SO I MIGHT BE STARTING AGAIN. SO EXCITED. Actually so excited, especially because my school gave me my very belated age champion swimming trophy recently. Just looking at it made me more determined than ever to join.

fit-is-healthy:

samis-fitspiration:

i have no idea what the hell he is doing but i need this on my blog hahahaha

Lettuce be friends.

This is gold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment